The whole topic of money is something we're taught early on in life not to discuss, but I don't like to follow the rules of society for the sake of following rules, so today I'm going to tackle the subject of money and photographers. As some of you know I have started focusing on wedding photography over the last year or two and in that process I have been making some major changes on the back end of the business. The day-to-day organization and structure of my business has changed, as have my prices. As I have grown as a photographer (and business owner), I have raised my prices ever so slightly.
I'm not going to try to justify my prices to you, but I am going to tell you a few things about Seiber Photography and pricing that you might not know.
1. Seiber Photography accepts credit cards, cash, and checks
2. I offer payment plans for all wedding packages (and family/senior sessions)
3. I only require a $100, good faith, save the date deposit (for weddings)
4. Wedding packages start at $500
5. Wedding packages are FULLY customizable to fit your needs and your budget
6. I am NOT a business person, I am a photographer...this money stuff is HARD
7. I am so blessed to have married an accountant (I love you babe)
8 Photography is more than a job for me, it is a passion and I believe very strongly that ALL couples should have a professional wedding photographer shoot their wedding and work really hard to be able to make that happen financially